Volunteers: We Need You!!
Click here to join our volunteer email list. Check the Volunteers List to only receive volunteer-related emails.
Contact Terri Cameron to learn more about current volunteer opportunities. (336) 333-7470 ext. 204
Are you an experienced—or aspiring—actor, director, choreographer, musical director, stage manager, usher, or technical/backstage whiz? No matter what your experience level, CTG has opportunities for you to get involved!
We always are on the lookout for:
- Administrative: Help CTG's office staff with typing, data entry, answering phones, preparing mailings, taking reservatoins, archival project and other administrative tasks
- Front-of-House Staff: Welcome audiences to CTG productions
- Box Office
- Audition Help: Assist staff with mainstage, youth theatre, or class auditions
- Actors: Males, females, adults, children (even a dog or two now and then!)
- Production Staff: While some of these are paid positions, we are always looking for volunteers who want to enhance their craft as they assist with CTG productions
- Musical Directors
- Stage Managers, Assistant Stage Managers
- Technical Staff: Without this group of volunteers, our shows could not go on!
- Set Crew
- Costumer Crew
- Running/Backstage Crew
- Spotlight Crew
- Load-in/Strike Crew